Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fluffy White Things

IMG_3253 (by Ateupamateur)


When I went over to the lake to take some photos of pretty leaves, I also saw a series of these bushes. Or I guess that's what I'd call them - I don't have any idea what they really are.


IMG_3254 (by Ateupamateur)
I thought they were so wispy, beautiful, ethereal.


IMG_3255 (by Ateupamateur)
Especially in the late day sun.
Anyone know what these bushes are?


IMG_3256 (by Ateupamateur)
It's probably a poisonous weed.
That would be about par for the course.


IMG_3257 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3259 (by Ateupamateur)
Very nice, whatever it is.


IMG_3262 (by Ateupamateur)
One more little fluffy white thing was nearby...also beautiful, no?

Just had to share. Happy Thursday! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics! If you don't get an answer soon I can ask the horticulture staff if they know what the tree is. I think the 2nd fluffy white thing is Queen Ann's Lace.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!