Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best of 2009 - May and June

It's Christmas Eve, people, and if I don't hightail it through some more of 2009, it's gonna be history without me finishing my recap. So, today - May and June.

First up - the favorite posts:

Made from a Box Goodness
Oh my. One of my first recipe posts!

The Post about the Triathlon Relay Finale

It was an accomplishment for me.
And the start of my thoughts about the extreme need to DIET!

If Steve had a Blog He Would Post This
It was so much fun chronicling this project from afar.

Pretty Pictures of the Park

One in a long line of nature obsession posts.

A Friday Recipe
Because it's good and it reminds me of summer.

Two Fat Cyclists Take Mesquite
Because we had a lot of fun and we need to get back on those bikes, cold weather be damned!

And now the photos, in no particular order:

IMG_6865 (by Ateupamateur)
Watermelon at Memorial Day.

IMG_7161 cropped (by Ateupamateur)
Sunset at the Arboretum.

IMG_7136 (by Ateupamateur)
Arboretum water walls.

Rebel Card 2 (69) (by Ateupamateur)
I know I didn't take it, but it's a great memory!

IMG_4429 (by Ateupamateur)
Bikes ready to roll for a bike race.

IMG_7431 edited (by Ateupamateur)
The moon over the Texas Motor Speedway. Love it.

IMG_4526 (by Ateupamateur)
Along the way during the Collin Classic bike race.

IMG_7577 (by Ateupamateur)
A finalist for the State Fair competition.
Outside Greenville, TX.

Well, alrighty then. I guess I've made it halfway through the year. It really makes me realize what a great year it's been. This blog sort of acts as a life's diary for me in many ways. It's nice to remember.

Best wishes for your Thursday. For your Christmas Eve. I hope it's all you want it to be and more. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!