I am sure there will be many, many trips to the Arboretum in our future. I liked to go there before, but now I have a little baby doll I can prop up in the flowers and take photos! My mom went with us last week and took a few photos of me with the boy, and then again of the three of us. She did a great job as photographer. Here are some highlights.
First, some of the boy...it will be easier to pose him when he's a little more upright, of course:

Just hangin' with the potted plants.

He slept through most of the visit.

Funny face.

A sleep induced smile.

And he yawns with the best of them!
First, some of the boy...it will be easier to pose him when he's a little more upright, of course:
Just hangin' with the potted plants.
He slept through most of the visit.
Funny face.
A sleep induced smile.
And he yawns with the best of them!
He is soooo kissable.
Ok, LOVE the one of you smiling at him and the one of the 2 of you kissing him at the end. SO SWEET.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great, made me cry......
ReplyDeleteEnjoying the photos again and even higher resolution than on Facebook. Love 'em.
ReplyDelete