I decided to try this new website, Pummelvision, to create a video montage of all the Christmas photos I took. And, it worked like a charm. It included all the photos taken, so some are blurry, sideways or otherwise. But, it's a quick look at all the Indiana photos and the few Dallas photos, and at the very end, a montage of photos we took of Luke sitting next to his Christmas presents. You know, so one day in the future when he says we never gave him anything we have proof.
The music isn't much to listen to, so just turn it off it you want. Then you can add your own soundtrack!
Enjoy:
I hope to do something similar with his birth photos. I'll post it when I get it done. When he's 18.
See you soon.
See you soon.
Wow, that pummelvision is a great way to look at your pictures. Thanks for sharing daughter.
ReplyDeletelove,
Dad
That was fun.
ReplyDelete