Love this photo - looks like he is jamming to Muno's (on his shirt) music.
There are several amazing playgrounds in and around Vail. This one, a pirate playground, is adjacent to a stream that is, at least this year, pleasantly walkable! So, Daddy and the boy had a fun time at this location several times, sometimes without me, sometimes I got to tag along and dip my toes in the cold, cold stream too! Here are some photos:
Walking the plank...
...on a different day.
Hi Mommy!
Hi Baby, Mommy loves you so!
Up on the lookout.
This is the paparazzi shot.
When I went through the photos and saw this one, with the sunglasses, Daddy carrying the boy, etc, I thought, if we were famous in any way, this - this one - would be the photo in People Magazine. Ha. Doesn't it look like all those "celebrities with their children" photos that appear in those sorts of magazines? It amused me.
Looking down the slide.
It's soooo funny and so much fun to see the Mommy at the other end of the slide.
In this one, you can see the whole slide tunnel in his glasses.
OK, go already, sweet boy!
Out of the ship, into the boat.
He totally thought he could climb this rope.
He sort of could, but not quite yet, really.
Into the stream!
Picking up and throwing rocks.
I'm so glad the boys had such a nice time while I was working in the mountains.
See you soon.
Love the paparazzi shot!
ReplyDeleteSuzy
I agree! That was an awesome shot.
ReplyDeleteTricia