So we tried our hand at dying eggs this year.
I boiled the eggs and the LM did the rest, mostly.
We did not have enough patience to let the eggs dye well.
But we had fun all the same.
Pink/red was the only really good color.
Daddy offered up all sorts of devices for collecting the eggs out of the dye
Our friend Ms. Karen stopped by during the egg fun!
Pay no attention to the stacks of bins back there.
No attention at all. One day we'll get a plan together to move them.
Ms. Karen made egg dying more fun!
Look at all those - ahem - "dyed" eggs! Ha.
A good holiday activity, I'd say!
Later this afternoon, the boy and I will fly to Indy for a fun long weekend with our Indiana family. LM has been looking forward to this for weeks. He can't wait - when you bring it up, he just giggles with delight. Me too, of course. Me too.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.