Oh - first, on the night of the 3rd we saw some great fireworks.
I did not take great photos of them.
Just before the parade began.
The start of the parade!
Love this photo of my Mama!
S made some "hats" when we couldn't find any to buy
S decorated the condo...
Waiting for the guests to arrive...
The food - tons of food all prepared by S and my Mom!
My princess cake!
S let LM pick out my cake this year - when they went to the bakery, he told the lady his Mommy needed a "PRINCESS CAKE" with "THREE PRINCESSES ON IT!" The lady wasn't so sure, but LM was! It was so sweet.
I bet they don't decorate too many princess cakes that say "Mommy"...
The guests!
LM provided lots of great entertainment.
I pretended to blow out the candles because we forgot to buy a lighter...
Oh - and I brought a bottle of S's wine, since it was to be ready by July 4.
Pretty tasty!
The whole party.
It was a fun day.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.