**Note - updated to take out the embedded photos and replace them with direct links! So glad Flickr is allowing the direct HTML links again! This should improve your loading performance!**
It was so nice yesterday, we decided to try to do some "maternity" photos outdoors. Here are the best ones we were able to get - I was most irritated by the clarity of the family shots - I checked the focus points, and yet still they were not sharp. Oh well:
Both of us with cheesy grins.
A little sweeter
I call this his "John Wayne" face
See - we are a little soft here.
Liked this overlay though.
Removed the overlay.
Best family shot.
The one LM requested...
Actually really like this one of my boys.
Cannot believe my boys will soon be THREE in number.
The other family shot - a little soft, though.
Nearing the end of my photo shoot patience.
And the favorite of mine of me...one day shy of 34 weeks!
So there you go. My attempt at self-helping the maternity shoot. Ha. I still have a random phone photo post I hope to get to soon...maybe later this week.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.