I did read the name of this church when we entered it. And, I sort of remember that it was sort of a long name for some reason. But I couldn't remember the name. So, I googled, "Churches in Oxford, England." (Actually I googled, "Churches in Oxford, Englad" and Google asked me, "Did you mean, "Churches in Oxford, England?" and I clicked yes. Then I got a full list. Not as many came up for Englad.)
I was able to identify this church as The University Church of Saint Mary the Virgin. It was a pretty little church on our walk around the block before lunch in Oxford on our way to Birmingham on a pleasant spring day. Here are the photos I ended up sort of liking.
I could be wrong. Notice the date 1628.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.