We wished Papaw another great year, gave him some gifts and ate spaghetti. It was an all around nice evening. Here are the photo facts:
The babies played some piano while we were there.
Then Katherine joined in...and LM didn't like it so much.
Funny boy.
A good one with Papaw.
And some decent ones of the five together.
Mamas and their babies.
Again, there I am with the chin up in the air.
Seriously? Why do I do that?
Some fun on the trike.
Three generations!
I love this photo of big A.
Isn't that a sweet smile?
This one...up in the air.
Up in the air.
I'm sensing a theme here...up in the air on what it might be.
Opening presents.
Eating cake and ice cream.
Happy Birthday Papaw.
We love you!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.