Now, on to some photos, mostly of the B-O-Y:
First off, this. He likes to climb everywhere.
Please pretend the dog hair on the floor is invisible.
I do.
The same day...later.
We made an impromptu stop at the Dallas Arboretum, one of our favorite places. I happened to have my camera handy, so we decided to take some photos. If we had planned this little soiree, the boy would have been in a different outfit. But I digress. LM wasn't really interested in cooperating with his Mama to get a good photo. Nonetheless, I caught one or two decent ones. Out of like, well, 800. Or so.
Love Love Love
My love holding our love. Love.
Love. Once more. Love.
Love this one too. More appropriate, somehow.
Can you believe there were a few tulips, almost spent?
This is the "I'm not gonna look at you and smile" pose.
"Um, stillll not looking!"
"You are NOT getting a good photo of me today."
I love this one.
Love this boy!
Yep, I do. I definitely do!
Mom and Dad, look familiar???
And one with Mama.
That's all folks!
Best wishes for your weekend! See you soon.
The first few pics remind me of LM cousin Andrew. Cute pics !
ReplyDeleteThe one looking back between his legs reminds me of when Amy was taken in the same pose. I have seen Gibson like to pose the same way. Great pictures of family.
ReplyDelete