Actually, before we met his cousins, the boy and I played on the sidewalk with his bike.
Biking is serious work, people.
OK, on to SMU.
As soon as Big A was off her bike, LM wanted on it.
And it was a struggle to get it returned...
He did return it, though, eventually, then headed for the hills.
So to speak.
Made it all the way to the top!
Little Miss is into posing these days.
She's four. Four is a big age for posing, I understand.
More "bikes" were shared.
More stairs were climbed.
More rides were given.
I took pictures. Heh heh.
Then it started getting too dark for the camera.
And just too dark in general, so we packed it in soon thereafter.
Onto ducks!
I bet Kim has the opposite photo, don't you?
After ducks we went to the (very crowded) playground for a while.
And sister, it's a gettin' HOT already 'round these parts.
Whew!
Look, I made the photo!
LM was clearly hard at work...too busy for such photo frivolities.
Here, LM was clearly doing something to irritate the MR.
Even so, a fun time was had by all.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.