First, there was a lot of hugging.
I know he hugged Veda too, at least once or twice. But, I guess I didn't capture it on film. Ha. Later in the evening, the Little Man hugged Cora and then bit her on her belly. Nice. Very classy, LM.
This little guy is the cutest thing!
LM was quite enamored with the vacuum.
There was, of course, dancing.
Belly?
Watch out Nana, here comes a toddler!
OK, on to cold soccer. That's Veda, closest to us in the photo.
The spectators...
Another action shot - again, Veda is closest to the camera.
silly Cora
We did not last very long out there. Instead, we all left, leaving Steve to wait for Veda. Always the optimist, he said, "That's it? All I have to do is take care of one kid?" Yep. The one that requires you to freeze a little bit longer. The Little Man and I went to breakfast with Grandpa and Torchy, where it was yummy and warm.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.