My mom says the back of the photo states it was the first time I actually agreed to sit on Santa's lap. Apparently before this time, I just stood, clinging to my parents, screaming in horror. In my defense, if Santa was looking at you like that, wouldn't you think twice before sitting on his lap?
But I digress...the thing I like about this photo is, I can see LM in it! We ARE related! Imagine! It's a Christmas miracle!
Cheryl went looking for photos of S on Santa's lap around the same time, and came up dry. She did find some great, cute photos of S at Christmastime when he was 2, but for some reason I cannot get my scanner to make them into jpgs - only pdfs, which is useless to me for this exercise. If I get it figured out, I will post some of those too! Because, of course, he looks a LOT like S at this age too. In fact, when S showed LM the photos of S at age 2, LM thought they were of him. Ahem.
Anyhoo - that's it for today. Hope you are all settled in for the holidays. You are, right? Right, of course you are.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.