He loves the curved walls!
Santa above the curved walls...
...and his reindeer!
Then, we went over and had a snack, and I tried to get a photo of my boys with this tree...LM wasn't so keen on getting a photo in front of the tree. But, Daddy worked his magic and got a few, albeit blurry, smiles:
This is how he did it - twirling him around!
These photos needed some white balance help that I didn't give them.
S wasn't green, I promise.
Then we went to see Scrooge heckle the crowd.
As soon as the "big kids" sat down front, LM wanted to do that too!
And then of course he walked around a bit.
He was very good to stay near us, though.
And then...FINALLY, it was time to get in Santa's line.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.