Last weekend, Andrew turned 4 years old with a Super Hero birthday party! S and LM went to the festivities, and S took these photos with my small camera. I was in Arkansas for another birthday celebration that I'll chronicle later on. For today - photos of the super heros!
LM was so excited to wear his super hero outfit!
Of course, Super Heroes have to eat!
Apparently, the backyard was filled with a super hero obstacle course.
Which included some silly string!
And, I understand there was a tightrope. I heard through the grapevine that S rocked the tightrope - he was the best "kid" at that skill. Ahem.
Nonna and Papaw were there, of course!
Batman cupcakes were well received, it appears!
S and LM report Andrew received some very nice gifts.
It looks like a fun time was had by all. Hard to believe this little guy is already four. Time flies!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.