I am clearly not back into the regular writing and posting groove. Truly, I am also not much in a photo-taking groove either. I've been a bit out of sorts, I guess. Just getting back into "normal" I think after a stressful late winter season. I have some photos from our trip to Indiana, a couple from our trip to Great Wolf Lodge, and some photos from S's wine party. I'll get around to those soon. But today, a glimpse at our mediocre try to get some bluebonnet photos. They are almost gone, so we ran out to Mesquite on Sunday at the golden hour to get a few. I don't like this location because the background is ugly. I like Ennis better, but that extra ten minutes difference of a drive was something I couldn't talk my sweet husband into doing. He's been busy too. Ahem. ;-)
And, of course, we had a boy who was not interested in giving Mommy any good shots. So here are a couple "ok" photos in the bluebonnets:
A cheesy grin.
Clearly need to clean the lens too - some extra sun flare.
You can see the flowers were well worn by this last weekend.
Need to take the background out of these...
Silly, sweet boy.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.