It was a nice night so we set up our food outdoors.
LM came for a while, then left with Nonna and Papaw.
He was there long enough to eat some cheese and chocolate!
Once most everyone arrived, we starting our bottling lesson.
I wish this wasn't blurry.
But, alas, I realized about halfway through the evening that my lens was on manual focus. Oh, the trouble with bad 40-something eyes. I thought something was off, but I didn't pay attention enough to figure it out until several shots later. Oy.
Better focus, except the boy's focus was elsewhere.
Cleaning bottles
This was a small world moment - our friends Kirk and Kathy knew cousin Lynn!
Their boys are on the same soccer team.
Learning how to add the wine to the bottle.
Italians hugging.
Watching S bottle.
Corking!
It was a WINE party. Ahem...
Silly Kirk.
Then - labeling.
OCD fun for everyone!
Silly Kirk and the fuzzy lens.
Last step - heating up the wrapper on top.
Voila!
Most of the group.
Then we visited outside a bit longer before we headed home.
It was a fun event and nice to see our friends who we don't see often enough. Glad most everyone was able to make it!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.