Look
at that! I've made it to August and it isn't even November! Woo-hoo! LM
and I visited Indiana for a week in early August. Here are some of
photos from that visit. I have more photos to post from this visit, but I
may go ahead and post some Halloween photos for the rest of the week
and then return to these photos after that. We'll see how it goes:
A very serious worker here.
Playing at Nana's with Cora
Slides!
Looking really tall on Unk's shoulder
Children in the wood.
Playing in Gibson's box!
One afternoon we went to watch Deacon's football practice.
This is what the littles did while practice was on.
Talking with the football player!
Oh, and we had to swing at Grandpa's a few times too.
While
in Indy, we also went out on a lake with Unk, went to the State Fair,
spent time with Nana and with Grandpa, and celebrated Cora's birthday.
More on all of that later!
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.