But, luckily, I have a boy - and another on the way. So, I don't have to worry about this particular thing. Incidentally, one day I went here to pick something up as a gift, and I had LM with me. In a matter of moments, he had de-pants-ed three AG dolls before I could stop him. Oh my - I'll have my own issues, won't I? Anyway, I can enjoy this store vicariously through my nieces, who have learned about it some way besides me. When Veda came down a couple of years ago, we made the trek to this place, so now it was Cora's turn. We had a nice time checking it out:
Of course, there was a visit to the hair salon.
And there was lunch.
I'll have you know this doll drank her weight in pink lemonade.
And of course there was shopping!
Then, to make this girly day complete, we went for pedicures.
A fun day.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.