Squirrel Haven Envy
Rest in Peace, Dear Friend
Gabbing with Grandpa
State Fair Marines
Perfectly Woven Web
Ducky Visitors

Water Lily.

Green Leaf.

Orchid.

Pumpkins.

Marines.

Dragonfly.

Orange butterfly, pink zinnia.

Sun through the flowers.

Moth on purple pincushion.

Mums.

Dragonfly camouflage.

Orange on orange.

Autumn mist.

Monarch in purple.
Maybe my favorite photo taken all year.
Rest in Peace, Dear Friend
Gabbing with Grandpa
State Fair Marines
Perfectly Woven Web
Ducky Visitors
Water Lily.
Green Leaf.
Orchid.
Pumpkins.
Marines.
Dragonfly.
Orange butterfly, pink zinnia.
Sun through the flowers.
Moth on purple pincushion.
Mums.
Dragonfly camouflage.
Orange on orange.
Autumn mist.
Monarch in purple.
Maybe my favorite photo taken all year.
That's a wrap. Best wishes for your Wednesday. We're going to celebrate Christmas with S's family tonight since we were in Indy for the big day. And then we'll get ready to bring this year to a close, won't we? See you then.
WOW. I will take one of each. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAlessandra
Are you selling prints?
ReplyDeleteLaura
Beautiful as usual! I need a calendar!
ReplyDeleteErrika
Amy maybe you should do a calender!!!
ReplyDeleteDorene
I think the monarch in purple might be my fave from all year too -- and that's saying something! So many beautiful photos, and a great way to stop and smell the roses, if not literally. Thanks, Amy, and happy new year!
ReplyDeleteAmy...you are amazing....I want a calendar too!
ReplyDeleteSheryl
You do such beautiful work! I found your blog by chance when I was shopping on Amazon for a new camera lens, and I saw your samples in the "Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens" page. Very nice! As an amateur photographer myself, there's a lot I could learn from studying your work.
ReplyDelete--Jeff
woooow me to i wanna take all :P
ReplyDeletewww.uaeecom.com