It was right after our return from Indy - luggage still out.
That's the same piece of tape, coming back in the other side of the room.
This is a funky panoramic I shot with my phone - LM moved...
not even sure it will work on the blog format, but we'll try.
This was after a "race win" had already cleared this area.
Oh yes, we DO have that ridiculous pile of ride-on toys in our living room.
The kitchen was not immune.
Oh my goodness I'm now really embarrassed about that pile.
OK, moving on.
I don't remember the hula hoop's role.
But it was integral.
And, yes, he emptied the roll.
All that MONEY down the DRAIN!
Yes, that IS my knee.
Then he moved on to playing with my hat.
But that's another story...
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.