Only a couple.
I previously mentioned my trip to the Hollywood Bowl here. That was part of this trip - I went to the Hollywood Bowl by myself the night before I caught up with Mark and Faleena. It was a magical night - so cool. I highly recommend it. Go there. See whatever they've got going. I'm jonesin' to go back. It was so great.
I'm not sure which beach this was, because they took me to a couple of different ones. But, doesn't it sort of look like a 50's vacation postcard? The water is so blue! The people are little ants having fun! I thought it was exceptional for the disposable camera.
Not that it's that revolutionary of a shot, but I liked it. I like how all the birds appear to have lined up atop the sign for the photograph. Very nice of them. And, it was a pretty day. And, it's an old sign and I like old things.
It strikes me that none of these photos required a flash to come out well. Perhaps the flash was not all that it was sold to be. Or, maybe I didn't try to shoot at night. I don't remember. But, it does go to show that you don't need much - or much know how - to get a couple 'a decent photos for the vacation scrapbook. If you're into that sorta thing.
So, there you go. A few randomly decent photos from my trip to LA with the disposable camera. The rest is just fun memories!
It strikes me that none of these photos required a flash to come out well. Perhaps the flash was not all that it was sold to be. Or, maybe I didn't try to shoot at night. I don't remember. But, it does go to show that you don't need much - or much know how - to get a couple 'a decent photos for the vacation scrapbook. If you're into that sorta thing.
So, there you go. A few randomly decent photos from my trip to LA with the disposable camera. The rest is just fun memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.