We had a lovely weekend here in the mountains. Busy, but lovely. And, here on Ate Up Amateur we welcomed follower #21. Woo-hoo! Welcome #21! We're so glad to have you here! And, it's so appropriate near my birthday weekend. You know, since I'm so close to that age and all. I'm barely older than 21. Sure I am. I mean, I get carded all the time. OK, maybe not carded - maybe I didn't even get carded when I WAS near 21. Ahem. Moving on...
It's rained every day since Friday, if just for a little bit, and sometimes a lot. I'll tell you more about what we did as the week progresses, and what else we find ourselves doing, too. But, today, I am going to focus on the rain. I dedicate this post to my friends and family in the hot, ungodly unbearable state of Texas. A respite for you today.
I took some photos and video of the mountain rain. And I hoped you can look at the photos and watch and listen to the video and imagine yourself here with me. Or at least in a cooler place for a few minutes. Enjoying cooler weather. For even just a short while.
But, for some reason on the wireless in my hotel room, I cannot upload video. So, the photos will have to do until I can get back to Dallas. Or find another connection somewhere. I hope it helps a bit. Just, without sound, you'll have to imagine a little harder.
I'll be visiting this blog post myself come the end of the week - when I'm back in the heat. And my attitude goes back down the drain. I'll use it as a respite for myself. Hope it helps, dear Texas friends! Hope it helps. See you tomorrow.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCheryl