That S - he's the best. He's a keeper. He's da bomb. I love this guy. Why? Well, for just being S, of course. But, today, for another special reason.
Remember Friday, when I told you I had a horrible week? Well, I did. And, S, to make sure THIS week was better than last week, yesterday, sent me this lovely floral arrangement. Just because. Just to brighten my day. Just to make sure I knew he was thinking of me. And, I'm here to report it's doing the trick. My week is definitely better.
Isn't it beautiful? Wasn't that the nicest thing? Thank you, my love, I appreciate it SO MUCH and it will brighten my cube and my week. You're the absolute best.
How sweet!
ReplyDeleteTerri
That's so great! He makes me proud all the time. Hope you have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteCheryl (S's Mom)
This is sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteMichael
You need to put him on full-time! That is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Awww...those are so pretty. Way to go S!!!
ReplyDeleteDeanna
hope he got some good lovin' later! :-)
ReplyDeletehey...gents out there...you can learn from S.!!
Valerie
Warms a mother's heart to know her son-in-law loves her daughter so much as to do little things to make her day.
ReplyDelete