Here are some photos of LM discovering the bike trailer:
This was the night S brought it home, right before bed.
He loved it!
It has a wheel you can attach that turns it into a stroller.
One night S took him around the block in it. He loved it even more!
One where I didn't cut S's head off. Heh heh.
It's been in our front room for a week, and S has enjoyed exploring around it.
And sitting in it with the remote. Ha.
Here are a few photos from our first time out with the boy in the seat:
We tried out his helmet and the seat in the house before it was attached.
We were doing everything to make it cool to wear the bike helmet.
It worked for now at least, he wore the helmet no problem.
The boys headed out to the garage.
Getting ready to go.
The seat.
Strapping up the boy in his seat.
Not sure yet...
On our inaugural ride we decided to just ride a short distance up to eat breakfast early on a Sunday morning. It went pretty well. We have to cross two heavy traffic streets to get up there, but on Sunday early the traffic wasn't bad, and we were able to cross one of them at a light.
At the shopping center for breakfast.
The boy in that helmet is just too cute.
Then, on the way home, we circled around the block to take in the big hill near our house to make it a tiny bit of a workout. I made it up the hill much easier than S with the boy strapped on. I'm sure you can imagine why...so I took the opportunity to get some shots of them coming up the hill. Here you go:
I think he liked it! Hey Mikey!
A fun time was had by all.
See you soon.
You have been busy on your blog since I last looked. Great job and even greater pictures. Looked at the one about the diet and choose not to comment since I am in the same condition. However, planning on starting soon.
ReplyDeletelove,
Dad