The early childhood PTA that the LM and I are members of had their "fall roundup" last Saturday. We went over to check it out. It was a fun little gathering with a pony ride, pumpkins, a petting zoo and fall photos, among other things. Lots of things that start with "p". Perhaps that was the theme. Here are some photos I snapped with my phone while we were there, because I forgot to take my camera.
Pumpkins
Pony rides.
LM on the pony.
Petting Zoo
The ducks - seems they had met some toddlers before...
Do you see me?
Here, this one's better.
I was amazed at how soft the bunnies were.
I guess it had been a while since I touched a bunny!
The boy was tired at the end.
So we skedaddled onward to our next soiree. See you soon.
Goats!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course Towanda! How could have not mentioned them by name? They are the perfect petting zoo animal, for sure.
ReplyDelete