Playing in his room.
Doing puzzles.
At the arboretum.
With Nana, waving.
Playing with the oven mitts and, well, a drum...
Stacking legos - he really mastered this skill while we were away.
Helping Nana cook...
...and eat!
Cooking another recipe here.
Silly boy.
More eating!
Reading books!
Llama Llama MAD at Nana
Talking to Mommy and Daddy on FaceTime
Bath time! This, just after washing his hair himself.
He was so proud, huh?
Sidewalk chalk
At the park!
They also attended a FABULOUS Easter egg hunt. But, there are so many photos from there that I will post them on another day. We are so thankful Nana came to visit and take care of the boy. We didn't have to worry that he was being taken care of very well and having a good time too. We SOOOO appreciate her doing that for us. And, we are so glad she and the boy got to spend some time together. Such fun!
I hope your Friday is a good one. Amen to the weekend, as usual, but this time also for a couple of days to recover from jet lag without work! We hope to get some bluebonnet photos and do some Easter crafts. Also, a bookshelf arrived (finally) while we were gone that is going to be used to better organize LM's toys in the den. I hope we can get that assembled and get reorganized in there. That should do it! That's enough. Then, on Monday, I'm going to go in late to work to take LM to another Easter Egg Hunt with the early childhood PTA in our neighborhood. That should be fun too! Whatever your plans are, I hope they work out well for you.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.