In San Antonio, we ate some more, visited, went to the spa, shopped, took the river cruise, watched a movie, and just hung out together, catching up. On the way back to Dallas, we stopped at the Salt Lick in Driftwood for some awesome barbecue. We hope to make it an annual thing! Here are some photos:
Tricia and Jennifer at the Shady Grove
Cathy and Kellie
Me and Carolann
Our great hotel room at La Mansion del Rio
The view from the balcony of our hotel room
Cathy on the balcony
Walking the river.
Fake desserts at a restaurant on the river.
A duck family on the river.
The classic riverwalk shot.
San Antonio, of course (Saint Anthony)
Salt Lick
It was fabulous, ladies! Thanks!
I was ready to get home after the weekend to see my boys. They had fun without me, of course, but I think they were happy to see me too. ;-) I can't wait for next year's girl's weekend. It was great!
See you soon.
I had forgotten how beautiful San Antonio is, I guess Torchy and I need to make a revisit sometime. Thanks for sharing your weekend in photos. They tell the story better than you can describe in words. You all haven't chnaged a bit.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad