I have several groups of photos to share with you from the Dallas Arboretum of late. Here is a first stab. We went one Monday morning with my friend Jennifer and her Mom and girls to check out the Chihuly exhibit and take a few photos of the kiddos. Here are some of my favorites:
I always love a smiling photo of the boy, of course!
There's Evelyn. Of course LM likes Evelyn - she's OLDER.
You have met Evelyn here before, of course.
And will you LOOK at Lauren!
She has grown too!
Of course, I took photos of plants too...
And here are the two sisters together!
Then, there was the Chihuly exhibit! Beautiful!
Almost as beautiful as the kids, but not quite!
More Chihuly
The Little Man, chillin'
Mama and her girls.
"C'mon Mom!"
This one is called "the sun"
Lauren looks worried here.
I don't think there was any need for worry!
Closest thing to a pose I was going to get out of this boy.
Ahh, there's a smile out of Lauren!
So sweet!
Three generations.
Snapped this one while I was trying to take one of the girls.
He sat down nearby and played along.
Another Chihuly piece.
One of my favorites.
It was a fun morning. We went back recently with S to look at the exhibit on a hot, hot afternoon. I'll post those sometime soon. What do you have planned for the weekend? Big Max, LM's buddy, turns two this weekend, so we'll head to their house for a party. Then, not much else. Just maybe getting some things cleaned out at the house. I hope your weekend is a good one, whatever you're up to.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.