Friday, December 2, 2011

The Henrys


I also had the pleasure of taking some photos of my friends the Henrys last weekend. This shoot did not go as well as Ethan's. Let me rephrase that - the shoot was just fine - it was the amateur photographer that screwed things up. I was SOOOO wrapped up in watching the four year old that I often forgot to make sure the parents were in focus. Amateur mistake. There are still some good ones of the whole family, but a ton on the cutting room floor due to my lack of remembering to make sure it was all good as we went along.

That said, this is exactly why I appreciate my friends giving their time for me to take their pictures. I learn something every time, and I enjoy doing it. Here are my favorites from our little shoot last week.

First, of Miss Evelyn, who is TOTALLY four:

IMG_2396

IMG_2432

IMG_2434

IMG_2469

Evelyn Collage
I had to make a collage of these...

IMG_2490

IMG_2492


And then a few of the family:


IMG_2405

IMG_2416

IMG_2453

IMG_2445
I know Miss E's eyes are closed, but I love it anyway.

IMG_2480

IMG_2484
OK, I know, totally cheesy and posed. 
But look at the sweet face on Evelyn! I love it.

IMG_2503
And, I really like this one of Evelyn showing us she's FOUR.

IMG_2504
She will soon be a big sister. She can't wait.

IMG_2510

IMG_2513
Thanks Henrys, for letting me take some photos!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!