Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Cousins, Part Two

IMG_3266

And then there were four of five - little Katherine was sick this week. But Andrew came anyway because I (selfishly) wanted to get a couple of the boys in their vests so his mother brought him. I think he had fun playing with his cousins, though. And we got some good shots!

I found a new white backdrop - one that is thicker and whiter. We put it up sideways to make a very wide space where the kids could run around. Then, I purchased some fluffy white fabric - I figured it would work well in newborn shots too, and I hope to have the chance to take a few more of those here and there. So, I think the "set" looked improved over the first run. It still didn't really afford me enough space to get the blur I wanted and to capture all four. But my living room isn't going to get any bigger, so it is what it is! And, this time we had four of five - closer to a full set! Maybe we'll try again for five after Christmas. Of course, those will be New Year's Cousins, but who cares:

IMG_3140
First, a couple of sweet Sophia.

IMG_3141
She has a smile that could melt your heart, no?

IMG_3147
She picked up a few lights along the way...

IMG_3143
Then, here's our fourth! Andrew!

IMG_3151

IMG_3196
He's a cutie pie for sure!

IMG_3175
Then, the boys together.
At this point, as you can see LM had lost that shoe of his.

IMG_3192
I hope when LM is a little older they will have fun playing together.
At this point, the babies play better together, or at least "concurrently" together.

IMG_3188

IMG_3194

IMG_3179
We tried this shot again...and that's pretty much the best of the bunch this time.

IMG_3185
Except this is cute one of silly Alexandra

IMG_3186
And this one is also sweet.

IMG_3183
Oh, OK, and this one of the sisters.

IMG_3163
And this is my favorite of all four of them.
Alexandra was not amused, but she's not scowling either.

IMG_3157
Play ensued, of course...

IMG_3206

IMG_3214

IMG_3218
I guess you could call this one "firstborns"

IMG_3229
Oh, and we pulled out the Santa hats again too.

IMG_3236
Big A and LM were into it...the other two, not so much...

IMG_3241
Well, here Andrew is HOLDING a Santa hat.

IMG_3245
I need to photoshop the floor in this one.
I love it.

IMG_3248
Here he was playing peek-a-boo!

IMG_3256
Off set, but adorable nonetheless.

IMG_3262
Then Andrew took the dump truck for a spin.

IMG_3265

IMG_3272
And Alexandra rode Rody.
I love this one, too!

IMG_3277
Then at the end we tried a couple of LM with his Night Before Christmas book.

So, there is the highlight reel of the four of five! Thanks for stopping by to check it out.

See you soon.

2 comments:

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!