Friday, December 30, 2011

And Then...

IMG_4107
A holiday program at Veda's school.
She is in black all the way to the left.

The next day in Indy we did some last minute Christmas shopping and took in a holiday program at Veda's school. Then...we got together with my Dad's side for Christmas. Here are some photos that tell the tale:

IMG_4110
The fifth grade performed. The rest of the school watched.

IMG_4112
The babies watched too.

IMG_4115
They did! They did!

IMG_4133
The fifth grader did a great job.

IMG_4135
And Grandpa got to nuzzle on LM a bit.

IMG_4140
Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas.

LM pushed the button on that little snowman face maybe a hundred and twenty times. Or so. Torchy made the comment they didn't figure I'd ever have a child to push that button. Well, me either. But, look there he is!

IMG_4142
And this year we had extra room!

My dad has been working on this little project to bring the previous "Florida room" (a room that isn't heated or cooled) into the rest of the house. It's pretty near finished, except drywall. It was nice to have the extra room to spread out. Dad has done a really nice job on the room. 

IMG_4144
Awww, love the Daddy.

IMG_4146
He's awesome. And SOOOO fourteen.
And, seriously, a really neat kid.

IMG_4149

IMG_4155
89, 90, 91, 92...

IMG_4165
Shhh...don't tell...that's LM in a Colts hat.
He likes to root for the underdog. Hee hee.

IMG_4186
228, 229, 230, 231...

IMG_4189
Father and Son reading glasses. How sweet.
Love you Bobby!

IMG_4195
Then present mayhem began. Oh my.

IMG_4204
One thing is for sure about LM and this Christmas...
...he loved unwrapping presents - ANYONE'S present!
This was Grandpa's...

IMG_4218
Girls - scarves made by Aunt Sherri

IMG_4220
Boys - hats by Aunt Sherri!

IMG_4226
LM's gift from Grandma and Grandpa.

IMG_4230
I finally resorted to flash...and the present hits kept on coming!

IMG_4236
Our family photo for the Christmas archives...

We had a great time. The food was wonderful and so was the company. I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews and joking around with my brothers. Rick was working and couldn't make it, and I missed seeing him, but was so glad to hear about his new job. I hope it's going well for him. 

I think of these loved ones often, walk by their photos on my walls, and miss them until we meet again. I wish them all a Happy New Year. And, for goodness sakes, get thee to Texas!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I should have commented on all the pictures here instead of where I did comment..oh well it is Dad/Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!