Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ethan, Ethan!

As I mentioned yesterday, last Wednesday, I took some photos of Melissa's chunk of love, Ethan. I last photographed him when he was something like three weeks old. Now he is almost six months old! Time flies. Here are my favorites of the photos we captured last week at the Arboretum:

IMG_2157
Sweet face!

IMG_2174
Big smile!

IMG_2175

IMG_2184
Whassup!

IMG_2186

IMG_2196
We tried the "into the sun" look and I think it worked nicely here.

IMG_2203
Contemplative Ethan

IMG_2205
Such a good natured boy!

IMG_2223
Will you look at those cheeks! And those legs!
Adorable!

IMG_2227
Hey Mama, whatcha doin'?

IMG_2232
I think this one is my favorite.

IMG_2246
Photo op with farm equipment.

IMG_2249

IMG_2255
Ethan, Ethan, you're a darling boy!

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos, Amy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Unknown - should be "Victor." Don't know why your blog forgot who I am? After all, I am one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was you, Victor, of course! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful photos of a beautiful boy! Good work Amy (and Melissa of course)!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Zac too!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!