Monday, November 7, 2011

Stay Tuned

I came down with the crud overnight into Friday, and I am not 100% yet. I have - gasp - an IN YOUR KITCHEN post in the bag to share with you, and an update on my sewing project. But, I can't seem to find the energy to do it! Hopefully tomorrow will be the end of the crud, or at least the end of the energy-sucking portion of the crud. In the meantime, here are a couple of videos I shot recently of the boy. For your Monday.

Rockin' away outside Cracker Barrel

Laughing at Daddy
(He was actually laughing more before I got the video going, but it's still cute.)

Riding Daddy the Pony

S had not really done this sort of "pony" ride with the LM before, but someone had, because LM just sidled up and was ready to GO. It was cute.

So there you go. A little Monday entertainment. More later. 

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the giggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great seeing Luke with Givson this weekend especially since Gibson is walking now. Looking forward to them running together.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!