The boy - he was not interested in sitting with us on the bench.
But those mischievous eyes are so darn cute.
I actually like this one of the three of us a lot.
Here I was trying to get him in a better mood.
It did not really work.
This one might be the best one of me.
In my opinion.
It is painful to have your photo taken.
Don't ya know.
Decent. Would have been better if the photographer was up higher, I think.
The other cute one of all five.
Love Love Love
Three generations.
There are just this many more of each family, and then some. They are all great. But, I figured since it was my blog I'd highlight these, and they can highlight theirs on their blogs! Ha.
Happy Thursday! See you soon.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.