On Friday night after we arrived, we had dinner at my mom's with Unk and Bevi, Lori and Isaiah, and my brother Steve's whole clan. My mom made lasagna and salad with garlic bread and I made the peanut butter chocolate bars.
That night, LM wanted to hug everyone. It was cute. Except Gibson didn't find it that fun - in fact, pretty much every time LM tried to hug Gibson, LM would - in a WWF sort of way - knock him straight to the ground. Gibson didn't like that much. Go figure! Not too long into the future, I'm sure little Gibby will be taller than LM and maybe then he can return the favor. Here are some photos. I turned on my flash for these as it was too dark to not turn it on. As you can see, not only do I not like using flash, I'm not very good at it. Strange shadows:
The sweet and adorable Gibson
Maybe the only photo of the two together.
A second or two later...
Three of the boys - Isaiah, LM, Deacon
Veda paling around with her Daddy
Trying to hug Gibson
Hugging Cora
Veda was the first to arrive at the kid's table
Hugging Deacon
Hugging Isaiah
Trying to "ride" Mickey as he crawled across the floor
The adults hanging out
Hugging Veda
Cora reading to Nana
Hanging with Big Unk
Laughing Gibson
When not being mauled by my boy, he's getting around quite nicely.
It was a nice visit. See you soon.

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.