I started with the interfacing.
I figured it was the least critical.
Made simple by the rotary cutting tool my mom insisted I purchase.
I made all the markings on it, just in case.
Flipped it over and did it again.
Interfacing, done.
I was able to use the fold-over cutting plan for the lining.
I had to measure from the edge on this, since there was no pattern to judge from.
Clearly a cutting photo, staged.
I don't cut like that even with a rotary cutter.
For the most part, I remembered to leave these in tact.
When I didn't, I marked them in with the pen.
Cut and marked.
Now, for the main event.
I was VERY careful to line up the pattern.
I think I did a good job!
On the back, too!
There was more lining up to do with these little pieces.
They worked out nicely, so far.
The back, all cut out.
The front, all cut out.
Now, it's time to sew.
See you soon.






















Great job cutting out the pattern to make it match!!!!!! I am "sew" impressed!
ReplyDelete