And now, to ruin that festive occasion, the REAL WORLD has come a-knockin'. Now, don't get me wrong, the real world ain't all that bad. I mean, I have already said I like my job. And the people AT my job, etc etc. It's just, well, YOU KNOW. I don't have to 'splain it any further. You know.
Thud. Back into the thick of it.
So, to help you with your re-entry, here are some photos I snapped last Wednesday. I met my friend Melissa at the Arboretum to take photos of her little chunk of love Ethan, who will turn six months this week. We did take photos, and I will share them with you. Along with tons of other photos I took on my desert island called a long weekend. But, for today, just some pretty ones of flora I snapped before Melissa and cutie patootie arrived. It'll help me make it through the day, and I hope it helps you too.
Are gourds flora?
Not sure the right classification of a gourd.
But they are pretty, no?
This is apparently a mum.
These are also supposedly mums.
Can someone verify that for me? M-kay. Thanks.
This one - I believe its mum status.
There, now. I feel better already. Here's to a soft landing back in REALITY for all of us.
See you soon.














No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.