Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best of 2009 - September and October

I might get my review in under the wire...just maybe. We'll see. Here are the months of September and October, posts then photos, in no particular order:

Squirrel Haven Envy

Rest in Peace, Dear Friend


Gabbing with Grandpa

State Fair Marines

Perfectly Woven Web

Ducky Visitors


IMG_0725 (by Ateupamateur)
Water Lily.

IMG_0779 (by Ateupamateur)
Green Leaf.

IMG_0829 (by Ateupamateur)
Orchid.

IMG_1412 (by Ateupamateur)
Pumpkins.

IMG_2637 (by Ateupamateur)
Marines.

IMG_2429 (by Ateupamateur)
Dragonfly.

IMG_2560 (by Ateupamateur)
Orange butterfly, pink zinnia.

IMG_2480 (by Ateupamateur)
Sun through the flowers.

IMG_2593 (by Ateupamateur)
Moth on purple pincushion.

IMG_2817 (by Ateupamateur)
Mums.

IMG_2932 (by Ateupamateur)
Dragonfly camouflage.

IMG_2874 (by Ateupamateur)
Orange on orange.

IMG_5345 (by Ateupamateur)
Autumn mist.

IMG_3010 (by Ateupamateur)
Monarch in purple.
Maybe my favorite photo taken all year.

That's a wrap. Best wishes for your Wednesday. We're going to celebrate Christmas with S's family tonight since we were in Indy for the big day. And then we'll get ready to bring this year to a close, won't we? See you then.


8 comments:

  1. WOW.  I will take one of each.  Thanks!

    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you selling prints?

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as usual! I need a calendar!

    Errika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy maybe you should do a calender!!!

    Dorene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the monarch in purple might be my fave from all year too -- and that's saying something! So many beautiful photos, and a great way to stop and smell the roses, if not literally. Thanks, Amy, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy...you are amazing....I want a calendar too!

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do such beautiful work! I found your blog by chance when I was shopping on Amazon for a new camera lens, and I saw your samples in the "Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens" page. Very nice! As an amateur photographer myself, there's a lot I could learn from studying your work.

    --Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooow me to i wanna take all :P

    www.uaeecom.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!