Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sophie and Sadie

IMG_3553 (by Ateupamateur)

So a while back I went over to a favorite little park of mine during the magical light of the day to photograph two of our former neighbors. We were trying to capture an image their mother could use for their Christmas card. I do think their mother found one of them to be sufficient for the holiday - I am not sure which one she picked or if it is even in this post. I had a lot of fun taking the photos, though - that is what I am sure of.


IMG_3554 (by Ateupamateur)

Today, before any more time passes, I want to share with you the shots that I liked the best, some of which are more "artistic" and not really Christmas card material, and some that really showcase the girls' personalities.


IMG_3613 (by Ateupamateur)
First, Sadie.

IMG_3615 (by Ateupamateur)
This one...

IMG_3628 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3655 (by Ateupamateur)
...the little one...

IMG_3673 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3704 (by Ateupamateur)
...with the strawberry blond hair...

IMG_3751 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3766 (by Ateupamateur)
...is the one...

IMG_3783 (by Ateupamateur)
...who will give her mama and daddy a run for their money.

I ended up with more "solo" photos of Sadie, I think because I was so worried about not getting any good ones. She was harder to photograph, a little bit fickle and, well, she's four. But, I did get a few nice ones of her sister too...


IMG_3781 (by Ateupamateur)
Then, there is Sophie.

IMG_3674 (by Ateupamateur)
This pretty girl...

IMG_3647 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3630 (by Ateupamateur)
...she is growing up so fast!

IMG_3604 (by Ateupamateur)
It happens before you know it.


IMG_3633 (by Ateupamateur)
These are two of the sweetest girls we know!

IMG_3758 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3761 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3792 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3804 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3617 (by Ateupamateur)
And I was completely honored...

IMG_3665 (by Ateupamateur)

IMG_3689 (by Ateupamateur)
...to have the opportunity to take their photos.
Thanks girls!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos again, Amy. Children are notorious in the photography world for being "hard" subjects, but you capture so much of their personalities. You are a real pro. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!