Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best of 2009 - July and August

I'm running out of days in 2009 to finish my yearly review! So, up today - July and August!


Here we go - in no particular order, my favorite posts:



And all the Colorado posts, actually.


The post where I celebrated ten years with my S.


And all the Greer Farm posts, too. Including of course...


Need I say more!


Because how could you not love that face?


Such a pretty place.


Who doesn't like lighthouses?


Where I chronicled my move to and half-life in Texas.


And who could forget my big State Fair win? I can't!


And some photos, in no particular order:


IMG_7958
A beautiful allium.


IMG_8020
Colorado Columbines.


IMG_8787
Sunflower and a bee.


IMG_8774
Dragonfly.


IMG_8866
The cow.


IMG_9604
Gas tank wall, Harley-Davidson Museum.


IMG_8983
Mossy wall, Pattison State Park.


IMG_9718
Water feature near Milwaukee Art Museum


IMG_9477 cropped 2
Butterfly on a Wisconsin beach.


IMG_4704
Bouys repurposed at a Door County restaurant.

OK, there you have it! Two more months revisited. Best wishes for your Tuesday.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all, but especially the Harley gas tanks. I did a very similar shot of coloured tractor seats at a museum in Elk City.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!