Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best of 2009 - March and April

Continuing the look back at 2009, today I'm reminiscing about March and April. March especially was a very full month. First, S was in the hospital at the top of the month. Then I went on tour with work to Florida and visited family while I was there. After that, I took an advance trip for another tour to Europe for two weeks, with S in tow. April was also pretty memorable. I took some photos of spring, of my friend Errika's daughter and, of course, we traveled to Indiana for my oldest niece's wedding. Man, were we busy last spring! Whew!

In no particular order, these are my favorite posts:

Sunrise, Take Two
One of the most amazing mornings I've ever experienced.

Leaves of Mounts
This place was phenomenal and the leaves were maybe the best part.

Mmmm....STRAWBERRIES
What's more fun than eating fresh, ripe strawberries with children?

Chandelier
One of my obsession photo posts.

Stonehenge
Just because it's Stonehenge

Random Europe Downloads, Day Three
Some of my favorite Europe photos in this lot.

Miss Sydney
Errika's sweet daughter.

Indiana Wedding Weekend
My sweet niece, all grown up.

And in no particular order, these are my favorite photos from March and April:

IMG_3485 (by Ateupamateur)
One of the many Mounts Botanical Garden leaves.
I printed this one, cropped as a square, and it's even more stunning that way.

IMG_3531 (by Ateupamateur)
A bee on an orange flower, Mounts Botanical Garden

IMG_3854 (by Ateupamateur)
This is one of my favorite photos ever.
The whole group (found here) are favorites, really.

IMG_3216 (by Ateupamateur)
A church in West Palm Beach.

Cologne p (6) (by Ateupamateur)
One of the chandelier.

Stonehenge (6) (by Ateupamateur)
Stonehenge

Amsterdam p (3) (by Ateupamateur)
Dusk in Amsterdam

Cologne (by Ateupamateur)
Prayer candles, Cologne Cathedral

Berlin (90) (by Ateupamateur)
S inside the Holocaust Memorial, Berlin

church window (by Ateupamateur)
A church window at Amber and John's wedding.

bubbles 3 (by Ateupamateur)
The new Mr. and Mrs.

cora terri veda merged (by Ateupamateur)
My nieces Cora and Veda with their pretty Mama.

bob at reception 2 (by Ateupamateur)
My brother Bob at his daughter's wedding.

cake 2 (by Ateupamateur)
The cake.

IMG_5252 (by Ateupamateur)
And last but not least - one...

IMG_5199 landscape crop (by Ateupamateur)
...and two of Miss Sydney. What a smile.

OK. I have to stop. That's enough. Man, those two months were jam packed! Again, I had a fun time looking back.

I hope to have another recipe for you tomorrow, but it might not happen. The recipes might have to wait until next week...we'll see...whatever the outcome, I hope you have a great Thursday, and I'll see you here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!