Monday, April 27, 2009

Indiana Wedding Weekend

The new Mr. and Mrs.

We had a lovely time in Indiana. The weather was fabulous. We got to see lots of family. And I took way too many photos. And I'll bore you with many of them here. But, today, just a few - we flew back last night, and I barely got through all the photos just to turn them the right way, let alone have lots to show you today. I just hand picked a few to share with you for a Monday post and a taste of the weekend. Above, one of the happy couple, just as they were pronounced a happy couple - wasn't Amber a lovely bride? And a few more below:


My sweet dad.


My three brothers - Bob (Amber's dad), Rick, Steve


Some little kid from the other family -
I don't know his name
but, he was right there,
trying so hard to blow bubbles!
I had to take this shot.


Me and S at the reception.
(taken by my dad)


And one more of the new couple.
(Mother of the Bride to the left of the door.)

That's all I can muster today. See you later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture your Dad took of you and S. Wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!