Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulips and a Flowering Tree


On Friday, my mom and I went down to Nashville, IN to enjoy the weather, get a bite to eat, spend some time together and check out the shops. Outside where we ate, we found these beautiful tulips that were almost spent for the spring, but not quite - and still beautiful.

I'm trying to "package" all these photos I take more carefully - to change up the scrolling experience - by trying out some "collages". I thought the tulips lent themselves to collage use, so you'll see a few in this post. Let me know what you think. I've interspersed them with "regular" photos so you can sort of compare.



















______________________________________
______________________________________



We also saw this beautiful flowering tree near where we parked. I am not sure what the tree is - is it a cherry tree? Does anyone know? Help a girl out. Lend a hand. Thanks.



Gotta love a Midwestern spring.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out nicely. I like the 3 in row and 4 squared collages the best.
    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!