Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Ethan

One of my colleagues at work had a baby! So, of course, I ran right up there to try to take some newborn photos. I thought I would try to utilize the skills I learned when LM was a newborn. Only now, perhaps it would be easier because I get to sleep at night!

Melissa was kind enough to indulge my need to take some photos of her baby. Here are my favorites...you will see it was easy to get some good shots, as baby Ethan is a beautiful subject!

IMG_8204

IMG_0242

IMG_8199

IMG_8213

IMG_0237
Oooohhhh - baby feet!

IMG_8221

IMG_8237 - Version 2
I liked this one in sepia.

IMG_8249
Lady, you still here?

IMG_0272
Sleeping smile.

IMG_0300
I'm a watchin' you...

IMG_0301 - Version 2
Nothing sweeter!

Thanks again, Melissa. I had great fun.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice daughter, your such a sweet person, and I am soooooo proud of you.

    love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!