Ceiling decor
Table decor - blues and greens.
And, interestingly, people brought packages mostly in those colors.
Way to coordinate, people!
Terri and the Birthday Boy
Laughing Mamas - my MIL and Mom in the same photo!
Uncle Bob with the Star.
Of the four 2010 babies, Gibby is the only one who was truly walking on his 1st birthday!
Uncle Bob helping to corral my monster while presents were opened.
The present from us - his favorite part - the card that had a fuzzy nose.
The part his mom liked - the shirts with his name.
His Dad took photos...
What's in there?
This gift - definitely on LM's Santa list.
Bevi took the monster outdoors for a while during presents...
Soft books for Gibson from my mom - I'm sensing a theme here.
The kid really cleaned up!
Luckily, this toy had lots of parts - plenty to go around for all the little boys!
Before the cake!
Amused by the singing
Not sure...
...didn't take long.
SO glad I went around and got this shot.
I love it!
Gibson preferred the "face in cake" approach.
LOVE this one too.
Nom Nom
Good job Gibby!
The cake!
My mom made the cake, and she was disappointed in how it turned out. But, I thought it was totally cute. And, it tasted amazing.
Gibby liked the cake, for sure!
Mama put the birthday hat on for a few photos.
This led to icing in Gibson's hair! Hee hee.
Great fun.
Fun with Cousin Cora!
One thing is for certain.
LM and Gibson have LOTS of boy cousins to look up to.
And they make good drums too.
Uncle Bob's always good for a little fun too.
Gibson totally agrees with that assessment.
Go ahead baby, shake shake shake!
Nathon is playing soccer.
Turns out some soccer stuff the kids just outgrew fits him!
Such a cutie!
A fun time was had by all!
Happy Birthday Gibson!
We have a full weekend planned - a playgroup meeting at our house. Seriously, I have no idea why I thought that was a good idea after being out of town last weekend. But, it's a happening! Then, some family photos on Sunday. And, other "stuff". Lots of "stuff". Maybe finishing the vests!!! I hope your weekend is a good one.
See you soon.










































No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.