Last week, S, my mom visiting from Indiana, and I went to an SMU Men's Basketball game. It was against Memphis, ranked #14 this week in the NCAA polls, and, well, SMU is not ranked. It's a "building" year. Ahem. We have lots of building years at SMU. Unless, of course, you're talking about a sport no one unfortunately goes to watch - like soccer, swimming, golf or tennis. Now, in THOSE sports, SMU kicks ass. But, the game was basketball for this night.
But in the end, the Memphis team was too advanced for these Ponies. The Mustangs were defeated. Hey, we're pretty good at taking defeat, so no big deal.
Win or lose, it was fun to sit at a basketball game again - I mean, growing up in Indiana, it was the "thing" and I miss watching good live basketball every weekend. So, it was fun to get to go.
Tomorrow - the halftime entertainment.
Win or lose, it was fun to sit at a basketball game again - I mean, growing up in Indiana, it was the "thing" and I miss watching good live basketball every weekend. So, it was fun to get to go.
Tomorrow - the halftime entertainment.
Great Pictures! You continue to amaze with your mad skillz.
ReplyDelete