And...that new blog header up there.
The rest are not as edited - some were cropped up by me a bit, but that's about it:
I think this one is funny, only because of LM's face.
Like, "What the heck are they doing???"
Like this one too.
Funny but cute face on the Little Man
That's about it. I'm glad we went to take them. It was a fun experience with some good results. Best wishes to you for a hopefully long weekend coming up. S and I both have Monday off, so it's a long one for us. We were talking about going out of town, but scratched that and instead are going to a playgroup meeting and maybe the aquarium. I have quite a bit to work on for my class, so I hope for some downtime, but also some uninterrupted work time, too. Whatever you have planned, I hope it's great.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.