Nana had arranged some of his animals for him to see.
LM had to help EVERYONE open their presents.
This is actually one of HIS gifts, though, an apron for helping Daddy cook.
Opening Mommy's present
He really likes this book...it makes noise.
He also got some books that Nana recorded for him. He loves those too.
He received a recordable book from my dad and Torchy last year, and he loves listening to it. This year, he received a couple from Nana and also one from Aunt Terri, Uncle Steve, et al. He loves them very much - we listen to them over and over and over. And I love them too because I can listen to the voices I love!
Look Ma, wrapping paper!
Eating dough, I am sure.
Over to Steve's
LM also received this thoughtful gift - a photo book of Steve's family. Love it.
LM lugged this in from the family room. And sat on it.
Birthday dinner
No help for the Old Man...he got them out anyway.
Cora helped open birthday cards!
I ate it. I did.
And had some for breakfast too, the next day.
As did S.
And that's a wrap! Christmas has left the building.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.